The neighbourhood garden club has been growing since 1989. It is the perfect place to share ideas and pick up creative gardening tips from seasoned green thumbs. Men and women of all ages are welcome to join this friendly group, which meets year round and enjoys social activities such as corn roasts and barbecues.Meetings:
"The aim of the Highlands Garden Club is to foster the pleasure of gardening through appreciation, encouragement and fellowship among neighborhood gardeners."
2nd Wednesday of each Month, 7pm - 9pm
Highlands Lounge, Second Floor
$15/Year Membership Fee
- Sharing expertise and knowledge among club members
- Field trips in and around Edmonton
- Speakers specialising in a particular subject
- Sharing of plants through auctions and plant exchanges
- Garden tours of members' gardens
- Social gatherings with great food!
- Inspiration, new ideas, information on new products, help with solving problems and workshops
- Friendship with like-minded people!